Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Homeschooling Meme

The honorable Spunky tagged me, so I had better answer...

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED The Original Charlotte Mason series, of course.

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT My computer, printer and internet -they're attached to each other so they count as one (I'm killin' three birds with one stone.)

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT Dare I say? Light and the Glory for Children history series

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR. Quine's Music and Moments with the Masters

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR Artistic Pursuits

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY All the books on my Amazon wish list ( I'm killin' 20 birds with one stone)

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED A CM friendly Shakespeare reading program with expurgated versions and approp. DVD's of the plays and all of it laid out nicely for me.

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING The Elijah Company catalog was my homeschool primer ten years ago and I am grateful for the informative articles that helped me get started on this wonderful journey.

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY Amblesideonline.org

10) TAG 5 PEOPLE Barbieheart, OreoSouza, Barb at HarmonyArtmom, Timbuck2mom, Debbie at Joedeb- and if any of you default in your duties then I will tag Celticmom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment