...Reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.
Mrs. Happy Housewife, whose helpful blog I read regularly, and Jocelyn, who is a 16 year old homeschooled sweetie have shared this award with me recently. Thank you so much for the encouragement, ladies! Sometimes I wonder if folks get tired of my CM notes and personal homeschool methods and then I am tempted to stop blogging. It's people like you who remind me that someone is reading. So I really want to give this award to those generous souls who encourage me regularly in the comment section of my blog.
1. Keri of Sunny: Keri never fails to say a kind word to me and she also has a beautiful blog. She tells about her life in pictures. Recently, she began a nature blog, too.
2. Betty of Betty's Bits: is also a frequent encouraging commenter and blogs about her passion and love for God even in the midst of trials. She sends me sweet notes now and then, too. I appreciate you transparency and love, Betty.
3. Kim of In Beauty and In Grace: has a heart for young ladies and her blogs reflect this so well. I am especially enjoying her latest blog venture that couples imagination and nature. Inspiring! She says nice things about me and I'd like to do the same for her today.
4. Stacy of Teaching Diligently: who writes excellent cooking posts by the way, has been commenting on my blog since it began and, wonder of wonders, she is still not tired of me! Her aims are high for herself and family. Hugs to you, Stacy.
5. Elisabeth of Treasuring the Moments: is another encourager who has been visiting for a long while. Thank you, Elisabeth for taking the time to comment again and again. We never get tired of them. Her blog talks about her family life and CM homeschooling. I found her post about the discovery of her son being a visual spatial learner very interesting.
There are other wonderful ladies who comment regularly and even though there wasn't space and time to mention others, please know that you are deeply appreciated for being an encouragement and souce of joy to this blog author.
If any of you would like to pass this award on, click the award for instructions.