Sunday, July 05, 2009

Blogger Issues and Baby Chicks

2nd Update:Blogger still has not fixed this problem. I understand that this problem does not occur with Firefox browsers. You can download the free browser from here if you wish.

UPDATE: I noticed today that this issue has still not been fixed. Many people are having this problem with blogspot blogs. I hope blogger fixes it soon.

I am aware that some of you who use Internet Explorer as your browser have not been able to access our curriculum and archives for several weeks now. This is a blogger.com issue but I believe it has been fixed. Please let me know if you are still having troubles viewing previous articles.


Now, I am going back to my garden and the new baby chicks that are hatching this week. Adorable!









4 comments:

  1. Yes it's fixed...I was unable to log onto your blog over the last few days, but now I can! Love Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. The busyness of summer, the call of the great outdoors. Oh, did I mention flowers? Yep this grandmother of eight is having trouble finding the time to empty my brain into my blog this summer. Hope you enjoyed yours. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your chicks are adorable! we live in a neighborhood so we cant have chickens but we really, really wnat some!!!
    a friend of mine - who is a new friend of yours - Cheryl Buckwalter turned me on to your blog and I have been soooo blessed!! Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this curriculum and your willingness to share it with the rest of us! Myself and another friend will both be using Year 1 this year and we are very excited and grateful for your heart and all your work!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    I havent had a chance to explore much more than the curric but I cant wait to cruise around your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chicks are lovely!
    We so wanted to raise some day old chicks, but couldn't get hold of any. Anyway, we have some new pullets as of yesterday. ☺

    ReplyDelete