Sunday, February 24, 2008

Middle Name Meme

Kim from In Beauty and in Grace has graciously passed this meme on to me and since this meme is short and sweet I am persuaded to join the fun.

List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name). At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers.

Well, as many of you have already guessed, my middle name is FAY. It means fairy.

F-I am forty years old and faithfulness is my strong suit. I like that which is familiar and so I can be rather boring. Fortunately, I have a friend or two who add spice to my life.
A-Aspiring to be a better mother, wife and friend to those around me, often failing but always hopeful. Amiable, although rather shy. Adamant in standing for what I believe and cherish.
Y- Not one to yammer (to talk persistently or volubly and often loudly), I enjoy solitude, meaningful conversation, simplicity, a warm hearth, good food, relaxing music and challenging books. I am yearning to be with Christ more than anything else.

I'm tagging Rhonda, Mama Squirrel and anyone from Katie's brood.


...and for no extra charge, I am throwing in this personality test. I just want everyone to know that I am RARE (even if I am boring ; )





Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)



Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.

Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.








5 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't do my middle name. I won't share it online. :( I'm very possessive with it, actually. If I ever had another child, I might want to recycle it.... against my husband's wishes, most likely! LOL

    I love hearing other people's middle names, though. Mine is quite rare and would divulge too much info about me.

    :) The personality quiz sounds cool, however...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your middle name means 'fairy.'

    And I took that quiz. Apparently I'm rare also. Mine were the same letters as yours only the last was different with 'perceiving' instead of 'judging' or whatever it said. But I already knew I was an oddball, and I've made peace with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came out as the 'rarest!'
    Not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know I saw this--I'll respond when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. INTJ = my son as well. He's 23 and I believe that God created him with this personality type, but being home educated through grade 12 strengthened these traits in him. He's a wonderful young man with many talents (I know, I'm his mom. . .but I really think he is! LOL!). I wish I could meet you --- it would be fun to visit with another INTJ.

    God bless your day!
    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete