Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Suspected So...








You Are 65% Left Brained, 35% Right Brained
"The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



My husband is my exact opposite!

1 comment:

  1. previous commentors29.12.06

    November 25, 2006 - Untitled Comment

    Posted by eclecticeducation

    Thank you for sharing this quiz. I have always wondered what I was because I have a strong creative side and a strong logical side. Well mine came out 55% Left/ 45%Right. I think thie quiz is pretty close to how I really am.



    November 26, 2006 - Untitled Comment

    Posted by Anonymous

    That is great! I am exactly the opposite of you which I guess explains why you have been such a help to me orgainizing my school year. It has been the best year we have had. Thank you! And thank God for you left-sidedness. :)
    Laura in G'sboro



    November 27, 2006 - As I suspected

    Posted by REInvestor

    I am 80 % left brained and I am sure DH is the opposite. So is my oldest dd which makes it a challenge for me to teach her. But slowly I am learning.



    November 30, 2006 - I'm 80% right brained, 20% left brained

    Posted by labellavita

    and yes, like the other comment, organizing this school year has been some work! I also think my 6 yr old DD is right-brained. So, I'm reading Upside-Down Brilliance by Silverman and its REALLY good! So helpful!

    Thanks for all the sharing you do Linda! You really do help! Help us help ourselves.

    God bless!
    Ginnie

    ReplyDelete