Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thank You

2006bob-finalist

Seven months ago I didn't know what a blog was. I certainly had no intention of starting one. Someone bigger than I had other plans and let me know. I was to give to others what had been given to me. I had planned to keep my writing on the back burner until my children were grown and I had entered a different season. He said, 'now." So with fear and trembling, I obeyed, hoping that a few families would benefit from this venture. Today I learned that this blog is a finalist in the Blogs of Beauty contest for best homeschool help. This caught me totally by surprise. I had no idea how many lives have been touched by this humble little blog. Thank you for being kind enough to show your gratitude in this sweet way. You didn't have to take the time from your busy lives to nominate, but you did.

Gratefully,
lindafay

0 comments:

Post a Comment