Tuesday, July 18, 2006

For the Curious

I'm tagged.


Jobs you have had

1. Waitress

2. Nanny

3. High School Substitute teacher

4. Elementary public school teacher



4 Movies you could (or do) watch over and over again

1. Lord of the Rings

2. Pride and Prejudice - I love her insight on human behavior and character.

3. The Ten Commandments

4. Family Man



4 Places you have lived

1. Canada

2. Virginia,Florida

3. Arizona, New Mexico

4. Turkey



4 TV shows you love to watch

1. we don't watch tv but I have seen and enjoyed:

2. Discovery channel or Natl Geographic

3. Home makeover

4. 24



4 Places you have been on vacation

1. Jamaica

2. Wales

3. India

4. Rome



4 Websites you visit daily

1. I only visit Foxnews daily

2. The rest are weekly via bloglines or HSBlogger

3.

4.



4 of your Favorite Foods

1. anything Mexican or Thai

2. Biscuits and Gravy

3. Turkish manti,icli kofte,wrapped grape leaves

4. dark chocolate



4 Places you would rather be right now

1. Heaven

2. Heaven

3. Heaven

4. Heaven



4 Bloggers you are tagging

1. Canada girl

2. rebeca

3. the second commentor for this post

4. anybody else who feels so inclined




1 comment:

  1. previous commentors30.12.06

    July 19, 2006 - These were interesting

    Posted by amada )

    Nice to know you a little more...

    I was a waitress and nanny too. And although I like 24 hours (it is way too addictive), my favorite TVshow is LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE!!!

    I just thought I'd say hi :)

    Amy
    Cajamarca, Peru



    July 19, 2006 - Untitled Comment

    Posted by ihopeyoudance

    Oh, ok... I'll be the 2nd commenter... I've kind of enjoyed these tags! My answers will be much more mundane than yours though... instead of vacationing in Rome, etc., it's more like "Branson, Missouri, Colorado, San Diego...




    July 19, 2006 - Ihopeyoudance,

    Posted by lindafay )

    Just remember, people on this side of the globe think those places you mentioned are awesome! Our friend's dream is to visit Miami. Can you believe it? It all has to do with perspective, doesn't it?

    I'll have to pop in and see your answers.

    fondly,
    linda



    July 22, 2006 - I just saw that I was tagged , LOL

    Posted by Canadagirl )

    I will go and do it thanks for thinking of me. (0:
    In Him,
    -Canadagirl

    ReplyDelete