Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Roar of Love Narnia CD

by The Second Chapter of Acts



Click here to listen to a sample if you have Real Player.

I know that there are some newer pop songs being sold today since the recent Narnia movie, but my children were raised on this older album and have memorized every song. As we read the books aloud to them, the children would listen to the music and it enriched our journey into Narnia so much. Each song takes you further and further into the story of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. We LOVE this album and I just had to post it in case you have never had the opportunity to enjoy them. The Songs listed include:


Are You Goin' To Narnia?

Lucy's Long Gone

Tell The Truth

Turkish Delight

Son of Adam Daughter of Eve

Christmas Where Are You?
listen!

Gifts From Father Christmas

Aslan Is Killed

The Roar Of Love

I've Heard The Stars Sing Before

He's Broken Thru


Witch's Demise/Get It Into Your Head

Something Is Happening In Me listen!

White Stag


We hope you will enjoy these as much as we have!



My grade for this Music CD is:


Grading Scale


A = You MUST have this book in your library!


B= This is a very good book. Would be a nice addition to your library.

C= A straw in the haystack, but certainly NOT the needle.

D= Good fire starter.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23.12.06

    March 8, 2006 - Beautiful!

    Posted by lvbirdermom

    My son has been immersed in Narnia lately. He has seen the movie FIVE times and can't wait till it comes out in DVD in April. We have had some wonderful discussions with the movie and the books. He devored ALL of them lol Thank you so much for sharing this. The songs we were able to listen to were wonderful. I will have to put this on my wish list :)

    • Permanent Link

    March 8, 2006 - You are welcome!

    Posted by lindafay

    Isn't it nice when Hollywood does something right and comes out with a movie like Narnia?

    • Permanent Link

    March 9, 2006 - Thank you

    Posted by Phyllis

    . . . for commenting on my blog. I'll enjoy looking through yours and getting to know you some.

    • Permanent Link

    March 9, 2006 - Hiya!

    Posted by flapjacks

    I read your comment on humpty's blog and, being another 'flybaby', came over to read yours. I'm such a fan of Narnia - first the books, then the film. We saw it for the first time last weekend, but I hope to get the DVD, which is very unusual for me because I really don't go for films in general, especially not films of books I've already read, where they 'get the pictures wrong'! 'Narnia' was so nearly 'right' that I forgave it for being a film, LOL.
    I loved the picture of your neighbour enjoying the sunshine. It's spring here in the UK too. I hope to post some pictures on my blog shortly...
    I would love to read more of your blog so I hope it's okay by you if I add you to my friends and come and say 'hello' sometimes.
    BW,
    Alice

    • Permanent Link

    March 10, 2006 - to flapjacks

    Posted by lindafay

    Of course you may link to me and I will do the same. My in-laws live in South Wales so we visit the UK ever couple years. I absolutely love your homeland. It is so beautiful, picturesque. I think Wales is one of the most lovely places on earth and I have traveled all over the world! We were fascinated with London as well.

    blessings,
    me

    ReplyDelete