Sunday, January 29, 2006

Character Report Card

At the end of every term I give my children a copy of this Character Report and ask them to fill in a 1,2 or 3 and then I fill in my score for them and we talk about it. A 1 means they are weak in this area, 2 means they need to work on this area a little, and 3 means mom and dad are proud of me in this area.

The formating was lost a little bit upon transfering it to the blog but hopefully you can make out the general idea.

Character Report

Name ______________ Date _______ Gd _____ Term

Work Habits My Score Mom’s score
Do I listen to instructions carefully?
Do I sit quietly?
Do I finish my work on time?
Do I keep my belongings organized?
Am I neat?
Do I complain?
Do I respect other’s property?
Do I play well with others?
Do I show respect to authority?
Do I do my best?
_____________________________________________________________
1= weak in this area2= I need a little improvement in this area3= Mom is proud of me in this area

Character Traits and Fruits of the Spirit My Score Mom’s Score

Am I joyful?
Do I take the initiative to do good?
Am I trustworthy?
Am I modest?
Am I compassionate?
Do I share my things with other?
Am I patient?
Do I control my emotions?
Am I self-sacrificial?
Am I helpful?
Am I gentle?
Do I persevere when something is difficult?
Do I treat others the way I want to be treated?
Do I love God with all my heart, mind and strength?
______________________________________________________________
You can now find this HERE in a file available for downloading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment